Friday, October 9, 2009

Work Pains!

Procrastination FTW

I took a break from my work at 16:30 today and I honestly can't face doing any more work. I'm enjoying it but I'm feeling like shit everyday I wake up. I don't mean in an emotional way I mean in a physical way and it honestly is doing my head in.

Currently have http://www.tvcatchup.com/ on to take my mind off the pain in my stomach. I never seem to have much of an interesting day and I don't really both surfing the net for funny you-tube videos. I've had an interest in maybe doing a pod-cast. Its just an idea so doubtful I will ever bother as I don't exact have an idea what it would be about or have anyone willing to do it with me. A one man pod-cast would be kind of sad to listen too.

So yeah last night during my lack of sleep I learned about xhtml and how to do internal links that skip to sections on the page you are currently viewing. I'm also learning that all the things I'm learning are no longer used and that CSS is now used for styling a website. I know learning this is to help me get a grasp of the actual code but honestly if its not used any more to style a website then why is it in the course work.


Obama wins prize for saying PEACE!

When I woke up today which was noon! I wake to find people twittering about Obama winning the noble peace prize and I ask myself why ? What exactly has that man done thus far that deserves one ? So far hes been a spinless President that has yet to pass a single bill that he promised during election.

I personally would love to see America finally get a healthcare system that treats people fairly. Were its not about how much money you have. That anyone even a person who is homeless out of no fault of his own can be treated. Instead in America they have a healthcare system that pushs you out of the door if you don't have the insurance. People going untreated and probably thousands dying each year because they couldn't afford the medical bills.

Its easy for me to rattle on about the healthcare issue I live in a country were if I break my leg or if I contract an illness that I can walk to my doctors or hospital and be treated for free. The NHS isn't perfect and I've listened to enough American news casters bash it. Here is what is the choice America face. Carry on with how you do things now and thousands go untreated because they can't afford it. Or step up to the plate and make the humane choice and develop a free healthcare system were even the poorest will never go untreated.

I think America is a great country, would love to go see it sometime hopefully with my girlfriend who could possibly show me a few things about it. I just see a few things that could be better. My girlfriends :P probably going to bonk me on the head for rambling on about this.

NHS for the win

Obama's noble peace prize for the lose he's done nothing to deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment