Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blogging out frustration

Back pain and brain freeze
Currently reading through quite a bit of text to do with xhtml and its really going slow. I have to get 17 lessons done by next Tuesday and I really doubt I can do it. Especially with the way I'm feeling overall which I've tweeted about and also myspaced about.

Going to keep reading to about 18:00 and then take a break. Marianna should be home from work by then so that will cheer me up.
The talking box
Now that I got my day out of the way and blogged I just want to quickly blog about a man called David Cameron. I've already tweeted about him but my god why are people blinded by this idiot.

Hes keeping practically everything labour have done for this country in regards to policy. The whole ready for change is a total Americanism coined by obama. This man has no personality of his own hes just a talking box that disagree's with everything the labour government do in parliament then repeats that he is going to do the exact same if he gets into power.

Seriously I know no one reads my blog but if you do please don't vote that man in. Maybe my view is tainted by the fact I'm Scottish I grew up with parents that suffered the Margaret Thatcher years. But to me conservatives are never a good vote, you would be better off voting lib dem than conservatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment