Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quick update: Comic idea refreshed.

Ok so I'm just making a quick blog currently using ubuntu which is such a great operating system. Thats not why I'm blogging just thought I would say that. I've tried to attempt this before but I think I'm going to give it a real try this time. Going to sit and create my own comic strip yes I know there are loads out there of varying degree's of quality but I'm cartoonist at heart and I've let myself slip such a downer about myself.

Anyway I need to buy in some equipment such as a tablet and scanner. Plus work on character design names and the general idea and direction of the comic strip. I have a basic idea of what to do and I really want to push at it. I know my girlfriend Marianna would like me to push at it and she is always trying to get me to draw again so I want to try and do this for her as well as for myself. It might give me the confidence enough to try and complete the full comic I always wanted to do.

Ubuntu definitely rocks though the audio problems I was having with it in the past are completely gone. Great OS recommend it as a secondary to windows any day. Heck if I could play my games on it properly I wouldn't use windows at all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave, y'know I had a dream about you last night? Well, not about you per se... See, I was in a zombie apocalypse type wasteland city, and ran into you, and you came up with the idea that if we hid in the rafters of an old building, we could take shots at the zombies, because zombies can't climb ladders up to the rafters. So yeah, made me remember ya.
    Anyway, drop onto MSN sometime, miss catching up with you mate.
    Marsten

    Oh, PS, check out my new roleplay blog over on http://marstenvampire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete